Lokasi Pusat Khidmat

Pusat Khidmat Masyarakat - Ahli Parlimen SUBANG

6-2, Jalan Pekaka 8/4, Seksyen 8, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.




Isnin -Jumaat: 9:00 pagi - 5:00 ptg

Tel: 03 6157 1842 Fax: 03 - 6157 2841

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Message from YB Sivarasa

Dear friends

This is to inform all of you that over the next few weeks I will be taking leave of absence to deal with some health issues. As some of you may be aware, I am a cancer survivor having experienced thyroid cancer in April 2000. In April 2000, I had to have my thyroid removed completely to deal with the cancer.

Over the years since then, I have of course been monitoring the situation closely as per medical advice. Recently, my doctors had noticed a likely malignancy in my right adrenal gland with related symptoms and have advised its removal. I will therefore be checking into Putrajaya Hospital today ( 6th May 2010 ) and the procedure will take place tomorrow under the very capable hands of Dato Hisham Abdullah, one of the country’s leading endocrine surgeons.

I will then be recuperating for about two to three weeks after which I will resume my usual responsibilities.

My Service Centre at Section 8, Kota Damansara will run as usual. My capable team comprising of my PA, Peter Chong ( 012 9059948), Special Assistant Balachandran ( 012 2583797 ) and Normawati ( Adminstrative Assistant 6157 1842 ) will be responding to any queries or requests that you may have in the meantime.

My immediate regret is that I will not be able to join all my PR colleagues in the by-election of Sibu which takes place on May 16h. Anyway, I am not sure that I would be let in into Sarawak after the ban imposed on me since Valentine’s Day 2009. I certainly intend to try to enter Sarawak once I am back on my feet in June.

Sivarasa

1 comment:

  1. YB,

    No worry, health is more important. Take your required rest and bounce back more healthty and energetic to fight the bigger battle.

    May GOD bless and take good care of you.

    ReplyDelete